? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MAF

MAF
Mika Against Facebook
I don't have anything against facebook...so today I had this GREAT IDEA
to make a group on facebook "The Vocaloid Nation" but that means that I have to get a facebook account. My friends are surprised that i don't have one and I the ONLY ONE!
but when I made the OCVocaloid I made a new email (ocvocaloid@hotmail.com ADD ME!)
SO YEAH~ it might work so

Go on Facebook and search "*~*The Vocaloid Nation*~*"

Gotta Go Bye
Mika

0 comments: