? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

OCVocaloid is...

NOT MOVING! omg I'll be staying with my aunt and uncle (uncle=mom's brother) I'm so happy!

Of Course I'll miss my parents (mostly my mom) but I LOVE MY AUNT & UNCLE there awesome
they live in New york a couple of blocks away from my old house I'm so happy another thing they(MY DAD) wAS GOING TO SEND ME TO BoArDiNg ScHoOl (omg) HE GOT A BROCHEURE (how long did he have that!) and you can't use ELETRONICS so I couldn't be able to take my labby (labtop..yes I named him) and that means I can't be the OCVocaloid
this was our convo
MOM:you really don't like it here
DAD:How about boarding school?
ME:Whatt~
DAD:here's a brocheure
me and mom read it over
ME:you can't bring Electronics
DAD:So?
ME:I can't be the OCVocaloid
DAD:no one gives a shit about it
ME:it's important to me.
MOM:No boarding school
me and "dad" star
DAD:WHAT~
ME:YEAH~
MOM: You can stay with my brother Yuta and his wife Maria okay
ME:YEAH~
end of convo
My dad's a ******* (censored)
Gotta Go Bye~~~~
Mika T

0 comments: