? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Japanese 3/Yuki & Yori

"Lo peeps!


I go to a new highschool...mostly everyone is

Japanese

JAPANESE DOMINATION!

mostly...but apparently almost all of them like VOCALOIDS (dream come true!)
theres even a JSC (Japanese Student Council) and
a vocaloid group KYA~~~~~

Theres these 2 girls there sames are Yuki and Yori apparently there BFF and

They are total bitches

anyway...guess who the prez of the vocaloid club is....

its Yori and Yuki is VP
on the JSC Yuki is Prez and Yori is NOT the VP...

I am...
There also changing the group name tooo

The Vocaloid Nation Why?!?
it wasn't my suggestion but a girl who watched some of my video and subscribed liked the name and Yori likes it Kya~ I'm soooo happy I might cry
I'm thinking of telling them I'm the OCVocaloid maybe I will...
Or maybe I won't...:)

Yeah I love my new school
anyway the japanese 3 is these three girls were really close Me (Mika,Koko and Sachi they are sooo cool (there even better than Mimi and Angela =]

Bye~ Mika

0 comments: