? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wheee~ (Sarcasm)

Hell-o

This the OC fucking vocaloid speaking i'm in a pissed off MOOD! :X

Why???
"Cause I apparently have a good-for-nothing BOYFRIEND!

Why? am I writing this in my blog?

CAUSE I NEED TO VENT MY ANGER AT SOMETHING AHHH~
IF I SCREAM AT ANYONE ELSE THEY SCREAM BACK SO IF I TYPE LIKE THIS NO ONE CAN HURT MUHAHAHAH

Hagane LUKA Competition
someone join damn it I'm bored


Well...
Michael FUCK YOU
KIKI DOUBLE FUCK YOU!!!!!

LOL its not like they will read this

0 comments: