? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mika saids Hi from Japan/Deviantart

I'M TYPING THIS WITH MY NEW LAPTOP
I'M IN JAPAN my friend Suuki sitting beside me
she saids "Hi"
Nothing much has happen I did my goal of getting over two hundred videos before the next year so..I'm good Yes I did get deviantart WOOT!
No I can't draw but I been screenshoting and it's fun and I've uploaded pictures from there!

Nothing else I been working on a website it's on Webs

Welll---Nothing else to sayy...so

SAYONARA
---Mika


0 comments: