? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 10, 2009

OCVocaloid on Hiatus?!?

Yes...you read that right!


I might be on Hiatus
Why?

Imma going to JAPAN~ FOR CHRISTMASSS BREAKK!
...and If I didn't mention...my labtop died...like yeah...so I'm using a computer I'm luckyy all my vocaloid stuff I keep on USBs (if I didn't ... >.<)

Anywayy so I might be on Hiatus for a couple of weeks...but I heard my mom and my aunt talking and I heard them say they might get me another labtop :D :D :D WOOT~

So yeah...thats pretty much it...

Bye~

0 comments: