? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oops...

Hey Remeber me?

I haven't been on blogspot for ALONG time well I'm still in Canada (Eh?!?) gonna start school here probably...(Ew)

I REALLY don't have anything to write...

I've decided to write vocaloid fan-fiction on Quizilla I've got some stories but they all are kinda stupid *Sighs*.

It should be posted by this week (or next) my Quizilla account is OCVocaloid (no duh.)

Bye~ Mika

Visit me @ OCVocaloid on Youtube

0 comments: