? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Deathly Fear Of Heights Oh Hell OCVocaloid is going to DIE!

Hi Everyone...I'm writing this entry...on a plane...yep on a plane to Vancouver to see our new home I should explain the title I hate heights all kinds of heights I'm trying not too throw up and the fact my mom put me beside the window..is worse.As soon has I saw the plane I told my mom that I felt nauseous and she said

"Mika-Chan stop acting stupid were not even on the plane" Why? I hate Heights I told my mom that (BTW she knows) her response

"Mika-Chan were only a couple thousand feet off the ground stop acting like a baby"
I hate heights I went to the CN Tower once (yes...I've been to Canada before) and there is this glass floor I looked down it and I nearly screamed

<------iGNORE THIS


Gotta Go...Hope The Plane Doesn't Crash

****Mika****




0 comments: