? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

First Post Of August

Yeppers This is OCVocaloid's first post of August I haven't got anything to write at ALL! yeah for me I don't know why thats a good thing but anyway...

Freaks Asking Questions

I asked my mom to ask me a question and she did (Yeah)

Do you have a life besides vocaloids Mika-chan?

What kind of question is that? your a mean mother

Answer to her question
Yes yes I do I like anime and manga and music okay mom

Now I'm pissed off ...Argh
Now I'm not alot to swear
quote"Don't swear in your blog Mika-Chan" (yes she calls me Mika-chan my dad just calls me Mika my mom jokes around and calls me Miku Hatsune or Miku-chan has a joke) I'm not that obesseed am I?... am I?

Gotta go..think about it.. by

P.S email me at ocvocaloid@hotmail.com...



0 comments: