? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Windows Movie Maker Fanatic

I'm REALLLY into making videos now I've only made two right now...I'm making another one right now.
Summer is kinda boring now all my friends aren't here...Mimi is in Quebec, Angelina in Europe and my parents cancelled my trip to Japan because of something...(I'm not sure) and Suuki isn't there...wait....I continue later my parents are calling me Bye For Now!_!

Cont...L8R
Argh I'm mad now know why my mom called me..My dad got a promoted and he has to work in Canada Ahhhhhhhh...ah sorry to the people in Canada but..I don't want to go there nevertheless start highschool there!!

^^^^^ Thats The video I made its a profile of Dell Honne Haku's brother You don't know who mad I am about Canada so...the OCVocaloid is going Canadian

New Yorker to Canadian...TT_TT I'm so sad...(Vancouver..) sigh I HATE THIS

TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT

TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT TT_TT

TT_TT TT_TT T T_TT TT_TT TT_TT

= NO!!!!

well Gotta Go...

0 comments: