? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Neko the Cat

Yeah~


My parents said I can get a cat! when my mom and dad asked me what I'd name it...I said...


Neko! I want my cat's name to be Neko (Neko means Cat in Japanese)

Now alittle history my mom is Japanese while my dad is American he grew up in New York where I currently live (won't tell you where tho "cause I don't need stalkers) so when I said I wanted my cat's name is Neko my mom burst out laughing my dad looked kinda clueless until my mom told him what it meant...Well I think Neko is a pretty coolio name :) Like this picture? I designed It myself and I used on my blog Bye People

0 comments: