? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baka Baka Baka




Hey...
I just posted Triple Baka by Hatsune Miku,Akita Neru and Kasane Teto

I just realized some stuff too..

1.at the end of Triple baka when there colouring Neru stops and saids "I'm Tired"

and thats it

Fun/Weird Fact!!!

Teto is a Chimera...(Waaat)
What's a Chimera anyway I don't know even someone tell me what a Chimera is PLEASE!_!_!_!

Buh-Bye My Friends

Please Join The Vocaloid Nation Today!!

Contact Me at ocvocaloid@hotmail.com or just visit my Youtube Page OCVocaloid

Bye Mika.T

0 comments: