? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Friends :'(

On Youtube...



I Have No Friends



Well...I have 1 friend

thank you Kanonwakeshimaroxs your very nice

It seriously sucks having no friends...you know none of my friends know I'm the OCVocaloid

Heck they don't know what vocaloids are tragic huh?

and Now...
Detective Mika.T,The coolest vocaloid detective ever.
It's a new segment in my blog and It will be like an FAQ part where people sent me messages with interesting Questions about vocaloids that (I hope) I can answer.
So you people know what to do sign into your email and send me an email to: ocvocaloid@hotmail.com or go on my youtube page OCVocaloid just search it and you'll find it

This is Detective Mika.T Signing off
Bye

0 comments: