? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Not That Type Of Girl...

The title saids it all
I'm not that type of girl thats...
flirts with guys like theres no tommorrow (Kiki..)
wears slutty skirts that go up to my thighs and tops that go up to under my boobs
flirts with TEACHERS because they give me detetion
FLIRT WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BOYFRIENDS!!

ARGH! I AM SO PISSED OFF RITE NOW
anywayy Kiki this girl in my class (yes thats her name) was flirting with my teacher (summer school) because he gave her detetion and when my boyfirend came to pick me up (my parents now approve YATTA) SHE LIKE FLIRTING WITH HIM AND LIKE FEELING HIM UP LIKE COME ON WERE 14 (Ok but my boyfriend's 16 doesn't count) and when I left she whispered to me
"you don't deserve him you slut"
that pissed me off so much you know what I did...
I BITCH SLAP THAT BITCH
didn't know I had in in me,that teacher Kik was flirting with enjoyed he's unmarried and a rumor was that she raped a grade 8 girl last year Melissa (I knew here) we don't know if it was true and she moved a couple of weeks later...

Gotta Go
Mika
P.S : contact me @ ocvocaloid@hotmail.com

0 comments: