? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Trouble and a FAQ

Yes I'm In Trouble



Why?!?



"Cause I snuck out of the house yep!

I should explain I didn't go thourgh the door my room has a balconcy (Ahhhh....)
and I have a boyfriend my parents don't..like him so yeah I got in trouble..because my parents walked across my room and I wasn't there OMG!

FAQ
What's your favourite vocaloid?
Kagamine Rin & Len definitely

heres in order (favorite to least)

1.Kagamine Rin & Len
2.Hatsune Miku
3.Akita Neru,Yowane Haku Teto Kasane
4.Sakine MEIKO
5.Shion KAITO
i really don't like KAITO

0 comments: