? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (407 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 77048 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????25?? ?????Miserable Happiness? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (52 Ratings)??68 Grabs Today. 30348 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 10, 2009

さようならアメリカ合衆国ハロー 日本

If you could read the title You WIN!
Just Joking It saids (I hope)
"Good bye United States Of America and Hello Japan"
Suuki came back last week won't tell anyone where she went I usually go to Japan every summer to see my grandparents visit Suuki and maybe get her to tell me where she went!

I made that that picture isn't cool it's my youtube display picture


RinXLen


I have to go sorry this is so short!
Mika~
P.S add me on MSN and I can talk to you ocvocaloid@hotmail.com!
Bye~~~~

0 comments: